Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

생일 축하합니다! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo everyone!

Today is a very special day as it is my co-blogger's (PJ) birthday! *claps*
Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize.  Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks.  Borrow.  Break.  Monopolize the bathroom.  Are always underfoot.  But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there.  Defending you against all comers.  ~Pam Brown


Not only is she the best sister anyone could ever have or ask for, she is also my best friend. (We're close but not THAT close :p)  She is the only person who can make me feel as if heaven was on earth and vice versa. (If you get what I mean) But most importantly, she will always offer me her shoulder to cry on in times of need and I wish that I can be her pillar of support in return. No matter how far the distance, or how much wrinkles we get on our faces when we grow olddddddd (like, really old), please know that I will always love you! :)  NOTHING CAN TEAR US APART!


You can kid the world.  But not your sister.  ~Charlotte Gray

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment