Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Saturday, October 15, 2011

JAY PARK- PLEASE DON'T CHANGE (IMMORTAL SONG II)

Hey guysssss!
So I've been watching Immortal Song II recently and I just loveeeeeeeee Jay's remix of 'Please Don't Change' originally sang by Nam Jin. He did such an awesome job mashing the song up into a hip hop beat and he just owned the stage! You can tell how much fun he was having on stage and everything just fell into place, including his BRIGHT GREEN shoes. ahaha. In case you'd want to know, this was his last performance on Immortal Song II and he was the FINAL WINNER :)  I guess people in Korea DO APPRECIATE hip hop mash-ups! (Which makes me happy). He totally deserved it :)


Credit: ollesjogren


On a completely different note, here's a cut of Jay appearing in Hello Baby Season 4! Since SISTAR's Hyorin was also a permanent cast on Immortal Song II (but she had her last performance on the same day as Jay), they brought baby Kyumin to the rehearsals. There, he met Jay and I'm sorry to say this but I find Jay wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cuter than the baby. ahahah. I mean, the way he handles the baby and all, I think he would make a good father :)  *biased opinion*  Oh, and please ignore the annoyingly fake baby voice narrations in the video =_________= aigoo. 



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment