Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Monday, March 5, 2012

IT'S HERE!!! BIG BANG VS RUNNING MAN PART 1 (EP 84 WITH ENG SUBS)

IT'S JUST AMAZING HOW FAST THIS EPISODE WAS SUBBED! I'D DARE SAY IT WAS IN RECORD TIME!

This just goes to show how highly anticipated this episode was. We can all finally catch the action between the Running Man cast and Big Bang members! And the best bit? There's TWO episodes of them so we can look forward to another episode featuring our favourite quintet and a reversal one week from now!!!

Biased as I am, it's hard to ignore the uber cool entrance the boys made in a helicopter! Well, the Running Man had a sleek entrance too, dressed in black leather arriving in jeeps. Don't get me wrong, I love the members of Running Man. But I love Big Bang too and believe me, it's difficult to resist gushing about such a PERFECT COMBINATION!

I don't want to spoil your fun by indulging too much but I can guarantee you it's a fun and hilarious episode from beginning to end. Ok, maybe I'll just mention bits of it but seeing how Daesung teaches TOP about variety shows in entertaining. The comment about Daesung's **** by TOP was just so funny and how he retaliated is ROFL worthy! GD and HaHa's hide and seek/playing around was definitely the highlight of the show! Right need to stop writing what happens...stop...stop...but Taeyang was so cute with his enthusiasm for the game...ok..stopping now...

If you actually read through all that without skipping straight to the video - GOOD FOR YOU! BE READY TO BE TAKEN OVER BY FITS OF LAUGHTER!!!










Credits to asouk222 for the video and kshownow for the subs!

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment