Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Thursday, March 8, 2012

WILL.I.AM WITH 2NE1 IN SEOUL INTERVIEW + PREVIEW OF 2NE1'S ENGLISH TRACK

Helloooooo People!

I don't know about you but man, am I getting exhausted keeping up with our YG artists! Well, technically it's mostly Big Bang and 2NE1 but you get what I mean. Not that I'm complaining...I'm just soaking in their fantastic audio and visual productions.

This time around, it's more of an interview with Will.i.am who is currently in Korea as part of his project to visit 12 countries to indulge in the various music scenes and be inspired. He's an artistic genius so I'm just waiting for the different flavoured tracks.

The video's not subbed but hey, he's speaking in English and I bet you can make out the questions from his answers. Listen to the man from Black Eyed Peas speak about his plans, and of course - 2NE1! It's adorable how they have this close relationship and he describes each of the fabulous ladies! Well, he sort of mimics Dara (and doing a good job, if I may add)

If the interview and clips of them are not enough for you, THERE'S MORE! 


We also get to listen to the preview of one of 2NE1's track with Will.i.am!!!

Sure, there's been clips of it and all, but this one's with GOOD QUALITY! Getting excited yet? Cause I sure am!





*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment