Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Friday, April 27, 2012

It's 27th of April again!

How do you thank someone who's taken you from crayons to perfumes? 

Our one and only FAVOURITE MAKNAE! <3

Well, not exactly since I'm the older one but there's just never an adequate way to describe how much my sister means to me.

It's the second year that I'm not home to celebrate your birthday with you but you must agree, it's like we never parted! I just read my post precisely a year ago and realized it had a sad tone since it's the first time we're apart but now, we're back stronger than ever!

Here's to MY FAVOURITE SISTER - the most supportive and encouraging person I know, forgiving and loving even in the most challenging of times.

Have an awesome birthday! You deserve it!! 
(Go crazy before joining the 'big league')

This is for you - TO SIEW, WITH LOVE!



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment