Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Saturday, April 21, 2012

JUNG JIN WOON (2AM)- 걸어온다 (YOU WALKING TOWARDS ME)

Who ever knew that 2AM's maknae Jin Woon was such a rocker? ahaha. His solo made me see him in a different light though. He does suit being a band. I mean, look at how comfortable he looks.

You know how I've been saying that guys usually have a harder time coping with heart break? Well, this is yet another song that proves my point. Korean lyricists, I tell you. They sure have a knack at tugging at your heartstrings. With lyrics describing;


"You spit out words that cannot be taken back."
"With a small voice, you take all our memories and rip them apart."
"You spit me back out like white cigarette smoke as if I'm nothing."
"Just like a sand castle crumbling with the waves."
"Just like our memories were never there, you ended it like that."

You're bound to feel his pain. 
Tell me you feel his pain! AHAHAHHA. 
As always, enjoy :)





*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment