Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Sunday, September 16, 2012

PHANTOM (팬텀)- BURNING (버닝) MV [HAN. | ROM. | ENG.]

Phantom's a hip hop project trio under Brand New Music which I've recently discovered. The group consists of three members: Kiggen, Sanchez and Hanhae. 
I love the melody for 'Burning'. The chorus, really. It's very addictive. 

"I'm burning down tonight. I still can hear your voice."
"I'm burning down, my girl. I keep seeing your smile."
"I've been blinded by you. It doesn't make sense. We're too young."
"Maybe I'm crazy. Please don't let me go."

Needless to say, the lyrics are about a man who's still haunted by a recent break up. His burning heart was a representation of his love for her although I must say that it's pretty funny to see so much fire in the video. Sanchez just reminds me of firebender, Aang. And the most ridiculous thing in the video? Did that girl just pour alcohol over the fire to EXTINGUISH it? -_- 
But anyway, regardless of the music video, I must say I like the song. The lyrics portray nothing more but hurt so there's not much explanation needed here. 

Enjoy the song! :)


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment