Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Thursday, April 25, 2013

PENTATONIX- EVOLUTION OF MUSIC

OH. MY. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. 
Is this one of the coolest discovery ever or whatttttt? 
I just came across this super talented acapella group on YouTube and they're just BEYOND AMAZING. It's really rare finding such an EPIC group of people who individually, are already awesome, but when they're put together, GOD DAYUUMM. 
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? 
And their medley on the evolution of music is just PUUUUUURRRFECT. It was like a walk down memory lane although I've never been there before. I mean, you know. I'm not a vampire or anything.
BUT DAYUM. EARGASMS. EARGASMS ALL AROUND. 

ENJOY! 

Credit: PTXofficial·


P.S.: Pentatonix were also the winners of season 3 of NBC's The Sing-Off!



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment