Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

REVIVAL!

GREETINGS, SMALLDOTFART READERS! 


It pains me to say hello again after not posting on the blog for more than 5 months. *hides in the corner*
But of course, a lot has changed since the last time we've greeted you guys and we've been.......
busy uninspired bored 
GOING THROUGH A MIDLIFE CRISIS     
LAZY. 
We've been lazy. T_______T
And you know what they say about laziness! 
IT'S INFECTIOUS. 
That is why neither PJ nor I did........anything. For the blog, I mean. Not our lives! It's not like we can just sit around and rot all day. (Oh, how I wish)
ANYWAYYY, back to the topic of THE BIG revival. I am going to try my utmost, I mean, WE (yes, I'm talking  about you, PJ) to update as frequently as we can to share our interests and ensure that they become yours as well :D
And to the SEVEN (7) followers of smalldotfarts (one of them, our brother) *LONER ALERT!*, we thank you for your patience and understanding and for never abandoning us.
Or...have you done that already? :O

COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK! 


GOSH, DOES ANYONE ELSE MISS SEEING THESE 5 TOGETHER? :')
#DB5K


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment