Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Friday, June 17, 2011

JAY PARK- TONIGHT MV (ENG SUBBED)

OLLAAA! :D

I know that it's not something new but every time I'm feeling down or just need a little cheering up, this song really comes in handy. I'm surprised at how Jay Park can be so hot and adorable at the same time. hehehe. Not only that, this song makes you feel like dancing all your troubles away (which is what everyone needs). Jay Park also exhibits his awesome dance moves and makes your jaw drop in awe at his b-boy skills. All in all, it's a music video that SHOULD NOT be missed!

ENJOY! :D



P.S: I love his smile! <3
P.P.S: Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been getting lazy. teeheee. Will try to update more often!

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment