Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Sunday, September 18, 2011

DROOLIE!

HELLO HELLO! :D
There has been a NEW member added to my family! His name is DROOLIE and he was sent to me by
two angels, YJ & PJ :)  Since I'm SJ, I'm sure you can already guess that we're siblings =_________=" Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys FORMALLY for such a great surprise! I think surprise presents like these are the best. It made me so happy! So, keep em' coming, guys! :p  Just kidding! ahahahaha.
Thinking back, I was actually going through quite a bad day but upon seeing Droolie, all those feelings disappeared. Besides, how could I stay unhappy seeing that guy's face? ahaha. ONE OF A KIND! I know you guys sent him to me so that I won't feel lonely anymore and I'm really grateful :)  Grateful enough that it moved me to tears.
I miss you guys so much :(  It's little things like these that keeps me going in life. Thanks again! <3


Do we look alike? ;D


And I know I don't say this enough but, 사랑해 <3
P.S: Droolie's birth date is the 17th of September 2011. Just thought you'd wanna know! :)


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment