Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Sunday, September 18, 2011

U-KISS- NEVERLAND MV

Hey guys!
I know I've been showing much love to U-kiss these days but honestly, the songs from their newest album, Neverland is really worth a listen :)  Their title track, Neverland is an upbeat song that makes me feel like jumping on my feet to start dancing. I can't dance, but you know...ahahah! The choreography in their music video is really cool as well. I think it'd be fun to learn it! :D  With lyrics such as,
"Tell the DJ turn it up, up, up and da, da, dance a little mooooreeee!" 
"You, me and the DJ, dancing till the break of dawn." it's sure to get stuck in your head like how it's stuck in mine. hehh. To be honest, I don't know the names of all U-kiss members but I'll get there someday :D


Without further ado, here's the music video of Neverland :)


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment