Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

JYJ- IN HEAVEN MV TEASER + ENG SUBBED PERFORMANCE

HAVE I MENTIONED HOW EXCITED I AM FOR JYJ'S FIRST KOREAN ALBUM, 'IN HEAVEN'? :DDDDDDDDDDD
Well, if I didn't, now you know :)  So, the teaser for the music video has just been released today and I'm so hyped up! GUESS WHO'S FEATURED IN THIS VIDEO?! None other than our very own, MISS MONG JIHYO! :DDDDD  I guess only Running Man fans would know who I'm talking about. So, if you're not watching Running Man, shoot yourselves! :p

Anyway, I just wanted to comment on how much I LOVEEEEE this new single and I'm sure it holds a special meaning to the members, especially Jaejoong as he composed it himself for his friend, Park Yongha who committed suicide last year. Rest in peace, Park Yongha. If I'm not mistaken, Jaejoong was in the US when Park Yongha passed away and he never got to say goodbye so he ended up writing this song with a heavy heart :'(  The lyrics are heartbreaking, I'm not gonna lie. But singing with such beautiful vocals layering one another, filled with hurt and sadness, you can't help but just admire our three boys for doing such a good job. We will be supporting you no matter what, JYJ. Fighting! :D

WATCH THE TEASER HERE!


Okay, so I really gotta talk about Miss Mong! She's such a talented actress and just with this short teaser, you can see that she is able to express herself brilliantly! A+ for her! ahahaha. And when she smiles at the camera, isn't she just beautiful? I'm not saying I'm a lesbian or anything but she's soooo pretty! :) Oh, and there are so many funny comments like,
"When Gary sees this, he's going to ask her, so you're dating me on Mondays and dating Junsu for the rest of the week?! AHHHHHH, STRESSSS!!!!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! EPIC! :DD

To understand the lyrics better, here's a video of a mixture of fancams with English subtitles! :)



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment