Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

KARA- STEP MV [ENG SUBBED]

HELLO HELLO! :D
The first time I heard this song, I was like, "It's alright." But like most of the k-pop songs, it starts to grow on you and the tune somehow gets stuck in your head. Besides, Jiyoung was a guest on Running Man's Episode 61, so when they played 'Step' for her introduction, you kinda go like, "ahhh, I know that song. It ain't too baddd". Then you end up looking for the music video and falling for the song. So, anyway, after looking for the subs, I realized that the lyrics are pretty inspiring as well. Have a listen and hopefully you'll be able to find strength in their words! :D


"Such trivial worries, with a smile, bye bye!"
  1. "Tomorrow is going to be new, have high expectations. That's the fun of living, throw your worries away."





*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment