Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Sunday, November 6, 2011

2NE1 TV SEASON 3 (EPISODE 13- LIVE WORLDWIDE WITH ENG SUBS )

Hello Hello!

As we are nearing the finale of Season 3, we are treated to behind the scenes and even ACTUAL FOOTAGE of 2NE1 in action in their first ever NOLZA CONCERT!!!

I sure wish I would be able to attend their concert and see them live in person but until then, I'd say watching 2NE1 tv and how they rock the show is just as good as it gets!

You can't just 'Go Away' when the girls are on 'Fire' and say 'I Am The Best'. Follow suit in their 'Can't Nobody' attitude to take on life and when people get you down, just put on your 'I Don't Care' look and stride away with dignity.
(See what I just did there? =P )

2NE1 NOLZA!!!



{ROYALACES} 110906 2NE1TV S3 Live Worldwide EP13... by YGSRASubs

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment