Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ONLY YOU!!! (know me best)

SO, here's what went down:

I was at the fireworks display on November the 5th and heard this song but couldn't catch the title. Tried to look for it but to no avail. So.....what do you do when you really like a song but have no idea what it's called and you can barely sing two lines from it?


If you're scratching your head on what the heck that is...THAT, my friends is the actual conversation I had with SJ while video conferencing her. I kid you NOT!!!

True enough, I knew I could always rely on my sister AT ALL TIMES! Yup! She figured out what I was talking about and even identified the song on her FIRST attempt!

SJ, ONLY YOU KNOW ME BEST! POWER OF THE SISTERS!!!


If you have been trying to guess what song I was talking about from reading the little clues that I gave my sister *drum roll* it's - The A Team by Ed Sheeran.
(No,I don't live in a cave, just out of the music scene)



This song was stuck in my head while writing this post so thought I'd put it up anyways.
PS - I'm not that old although I know this song,ok?!?!



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment