Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Saturday, November 19, 2011

WONDER GIRLS- BE MY BABY MV [ENG. | ROM. | HAN.]

THE WONDER GIRLS ARE BACKKKKKKKKKKK! :D
FINALLY! A worthy song from the Wonder Girls after their hit song, 'Nobody' went viral in so many countries, including Malaysia. I don't know if this song is gonna be as popular as 'Nobody' but nonetheless, it has got 'WONDER GIRLS' written all over it. I wasn't a very big fan of 'Two Different Tears' you see, but this, I like :)

With a catchy tune, cute lyrics and perfectly choreographed dance, this song is going to uplift your mood and recharge your energy! Telling the story of a totally smitten girl, the lyrics will make any boy fall in love with these girls!

"Please, be my baby. Please, be my baby. Whenever I think about you, I go crazy. Cause I really want to have you." 

ENJOY THE VIDEO HERE! :D



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment