Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Thursday, December 15, 2011

알리 (ALI)- 촌스럽게 굴지마 (DON'T ACT FOOLISH) FEAT. 용준형 (YOON JUNHYUNG) MV

HIIIIIIIIIIIII :D
Here's a new song by Ali which has really grown on me over the past few days. I found out about Ali while watching Immortal Song 2 and her first performance totally blown me away. She has such powerful vocals and her confidence on stage just captivates everyone. Ever since then, I knew she was one artist that I would look out for. And I did :)

I would say this new song of hers was wonderfully done. It has a slight touch of jazz, sound vocals and a meaningful rap by BEAST's Yoon Junhyung, which makes the song sound new and refreshing. The message, especially, can be so easily related by people. A breakup is not the end. It never is. Don't do anything foolish. 


"Even if your heart is in pain, don't cry."
"Even if you want to die, don't die."
"If he wants to leave, just let him go."
"Even if you want to hold on, don't."


The music video depicts the beautiful story of a couple who were once very much in love until the guy breaks up with the girl leaving her with nothing but heartache. Not being able to handle the break up, she becomes depressed and ends up making a foolish move.

Check it out below :) 

Credit: LOENENT

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment