Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FT ISLAND- LIKE BIRDS MV [ENG. | ROM. | HAN.]

"When I see birds flying by, I want to fly after them too."
"Even though I want to leave this suffocating city, I can't go."

This song captures the desire of people wishing to fly away from their problems, just like a bird. By leaving everything behind and just soaring high in the skies, you feel like for a minute, you can be FREE. The realistic part is, we don't have wings. ahhaha. But with a little courage to face your problems, you'll be able to handle whatever comes your way :)
I especially love Hongki's vocals in this song. It's very soothing yet powerful.

ENJOY THE MUSIC VIDEO BELOW! :D



Here's one of their energetic comeback stages. I love their interaction with fans here :)
And Jonghun's guitar solo! <3



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment