Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

EPISODE 7 PREVIEW FOR 해를 품은 달 (THE MOON THAT EMBRACES THE SUN)

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 
Yeon Woo/ Wol meets King Lee Hwon in Episode 7 just like in Chapter 1 of the novel! :DDDD   Although I do have my doubts about Han Ga In, I really hope that she'd try her best to do a good job on her role. I can't wait for the story to pick up its pace from where the child actors have left off since the transition to the adults kinda killed the momentum a little bit. But still, looking forward to Episode 7! :D


Check out the preview below! 


Nok Young: When I am not here, when strangers come, you must hide. Do not let anyone see your face, do not make eye contact with anyone.
Unknown man: You still have that child in your heart?
Yang Myung: It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t even think of me. In the next life, please, can she only look at me?
Wol: I know, I know who that person is in my memories.
Hwon: Is there someone you are waiting for? In the past, could you have met me before?
© 2012, OCKOALA. All rights reserved.


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment