Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Thursday, January 12, 2012

THE PIANO GUYS- PARADISE (PEPONI) FEAT ALEX BOYE

HEY GUYSSSSS! :D
I'm sure many of you are familiar with The Piano Guys because they're oh-so-talented and they TRULY INSPIRE me with their music. When they play, you get a glimpse of their soul that yearns to spread music all around the world. These are what we call true musicians. They have my utmost respect for going out of their way to present us with new, refreshing videos that enables our perception of music to grow and constantly be enhanced. Their music gives me hope and I hope by sharing it here, you would find strength too. 

This time, The Piano Guys did a cover of Coldplay's Paradise with an African twist. It's very soulful and just caught my attention right from the start. I felt like it would be a sin not to share this wonderful cover and I hope that like me, you would find it beautiful. :)

As usual, ENJOY :)





*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment