Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Sunday, February 26, 2012

BIG BANG ON RUNNING MAN!!! (Yes, it's TRUE!)

Hello folks!

If you've been wishing and hoping and praying that Big Bang would appear on Running Man, that day has finally come! News of all 5 members filming for the show swept across the internet like wildfire a week ago and now, we finally get a glimpse of the thrill to come!



I don't know about you but I'm E.X.C.I.T.E.D!!!

Big Bang + Running Man = AWESOME! 

Guess we'll all just have to be patient until it airs on the 4th of March! (and to the rest of us who don't speak Korean, we'll have to wait a few days more but hey, good things come to those who wait!)

Which team will be the best at hide and seek and emerge as the Big Man in this Running Bang competition?
(see what I did there? XD )

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment