Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Saturday, February 11, 2012

WEI CHEN, LEE JOON, & CHEONDUNG- RUN AWAY LYRICS [Eng. | Rom. | Han.]

This is actually quite an old song but for some reason, I'm feeling a little nostalgic today. So, if this is new to your ears and you find that you like it, yippy! 

"I wanna run away."
"Where do we go?"
"I wanna run away."
"Where do we hide?"
"Can we find a better place?"
"Where do we run?"

"I see a lot of broken bottles scattered on a field of broken dreams."
"Light a fire and watching it burn."
"I'm sick and tired, I've had enough. We need time to heal and stop picking at the scars."
"If we can grow together, instead of growing apart, maybe we can save what wasn't even ours from the start."



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment