Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FEBRUARY 22ND 2012

The princess that became a permanent occupant 
of my heart :) <3


Happy Birthday, once again! :D

I hope you're having a great day! We may be temporarily separated but that obviously has no effect on our relationship. Feeling a little lonely when I don't hear from you on a daily basis, it has become evident that you play a significant role in my life. Just know that I am proud of your achievements and more than that, 
I am proud of who you are. I know you're going to be an amazing doctor and not only save lives 
but touch them in ways that others can't. You already know that 
YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE SISTER 
so there's no point in mentioning that here again :p

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN JUNE/ JULY!

I love you! <3
사랑해


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment