Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Saturday, June 9, 2012

부활 (BOOHWAL)- RETURN TO INNOCENCE

THE KINGS OF K-ROCK ARE BACK! 
*standing ovation*
On June 8th 2012, they released their THIRTEENTH album, PURPLE WAVE. 
I don't know if my shallow knowledge on K-rock enables me to call myself a fan but if there's one thing I'm sure of;
THIS BAND IS AMAZING. 
Not only are they amazing, they're practically LIVING LEGENDS
I first heard about them when they were invited as featured legends of the week on Immortal Song II. The idols covered their songs and it just
BLEW MY MIND. 
Their FAMOUS songs like 희야 (Heeya) and 사랑할수록 (The More I Love) are just 
CRAZY GOOD and I'll definitely dedicate a post to them soon. 
In the meantime, back in the present, Return To Innocence is a song about them reminiscing their debut days.  정동하's vocals is like a perfect fit for the song. 
It's mellow but strong. Husky yet pertains to the rock genre. 
And of course, the blend of drums, electric guitar and awesomeness just makes the song 
AMAYYYYYZINGGGG.  




*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment