Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Monday, June 18, 2012

부활 (BOOHWAL)- 김태원 스토리 (THE STORY OF KIM TAE WON)



“From a Guitarist, to National Grandma, to a Great Mentor”


I first held the guitar at 16.
I was more familiar being an alien than being loved.
I had to win my loneliness with one guitar at hand.
Guitar was my everything, and my only friend…

When I created the rock group Boohwal, 
It felt as if I owned the world
I thought it was going to last forever
But the joy only lasted a moment, hardship came to follow
Sometimes conflict and separation,
Sometimes unexpected death…
Hardship came by me like a storm, I hung on to music only all that time
Because music is my dream, and my wings…

1986 Rain and Your Story (비와 당신의 이야기)
1987 Reminiscence III (회상 III)
1993 The More I Love (사랑할수록)
1997 Lonely Night
2002 Never Ending Story
2003 Beautiful Truth (아름다운 사실)
2005 Different Lane of Memory (추억이면)
2006 Love (사랑)
2009 Thought (생각이나)
2011 Secret (비밀)

Had my past days not be filled with frustration,
I wouldn’t be here today.
My dream is yet to finish,
Just as your dreams.

Students, wake the talent & the passion inside you!
Your “movie” is only starting now.



*Video issued by Korea's National Tax Service
**Credits: boohwal.wordpress.com


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment