Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10 CM- 아메리카노 (AMERICANO)

YELLOW! :D
So, I've decided to share with you guys all the songs that's been on repeat in my playlist for the past few days. It's fun to share different types of music with everyone! Music IS universal and I always live by the rule, 'no music, no life'. Therefore, I shall create a new label called 'Now Playing' for this blog. You know how on twitter we always go, #nowplaying followed by the song name. So, this label would serve the exact same purpose :)

I hope you enjoy this one! If you're an avid fan of Running Man just like me, you would have already seen the episode with I.U. and Bongsun as guests where the Running Man members had to complete a series of tasks before they get to the stadium. One of the tasks involved drinking coffee and it was particularly hilarious when Gary was forced to gulp down cans and cans of coffee. Well, that's because Sparta Kook won't drink no coffee! ahahah. So, the background music that was played in that moment and caught my attention was 10cm's Americano :)  They're a Korean Indie Band and honestly, they're so talented! If you've never listened to Indie music before (just like me), you'd be surprised by how easy listening the songs are.


Give them a listen! :D

P.S.: If you don't know what Running Man is about, well, you missin' out, mannnnn! Hehehe. Just kidding! But seriously. 

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment