Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

AFTERSCHOOL RED- 밤하늘에 (IN THE NIGHT SKY) MV/HD

RED RED RED! 
Afterschool has made a comeback with two subunit groups, Afterschool Red and Afterschool Blue. So AS Red is supposed to go for the 'sexier look' while AS Blue sticks to the 'cutesy concept'. As you can tell, I'm more biased towards AS Red since my favourite members, Gahee, Nana and Jungah are in this group :)  After a few listens to this song, it automatically gets stuck in your head and since the music video just came out, I've been raping the replay button. ahahaha. Okay, that's just a figure of speech. But yeah, the girls look GREAT in the music video! Chic fashion with super sexy bodies to boot, what else is there to ask for? And honestly, I should take makeup lessons from Nana. Her eyes look gorgeous, don't you think? ;)

ENJOYYYYYY! :D

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment