Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2ND SEMESTER OF COLLEGE + TEEHEE BAND

Ello! :D
As you guys can see, the lack of updates indicate that I'm back to my lifeless schedules. The second semester of college just started last Monday and I'm already begging for a breather! I regret not touching my books during my holidays, as it was proven highly NECESSARY. Our lecturers assumed that the knowledge gained in the first semester was locked in our brains but boyyy were they wrong! I guess I just have to work twice as hard this semester in order to score my A's (don't we always say that?). And the other frustrating thing is that I stay a minimum of 8 hours in college from Monday to Thursday! It makes me feel like I'm back in school :(  So that kinda sucks.

But anyway, to release some of my stress (and most probably yours), let's watch Ryan Higa's video, the 'Teehee Band'. It's definitely gonna make you go TEEHEE after the video! :D



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment