Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Friday, July 1, 2011

KEVIN OH

I think I've fallen in love. 

With someone's voice. Love is never how it seems, eh? ahaahah. I just discovered someone really talented on Youtube and I felt that it would be such a waste if I didn't share this with you guys :)

The only thing that I know is that his name is Kevin Oh and I'm soooooo in love with his voice right now. When I first saw his video through a friend, I totally didn't expect to be mesmerized to this degree. But you know what they say, life is unpredictable. So here I am, wanting to convince you that I think Kevin's a real jewel.

Are all Youtubers this talented? I mean, JRA, AJ Rafael, AHMIR, David Choi, Kina Grannis, Clara C and the list goes on and on and on were discovered from youtube. This just goes to show that the world is indeed filled with many talented people. We just gotta know where to look :p

I wonder how Kevin feels though, having so many worshipers and marriage proposals, he must be flattered? It's funny, isn't it? How someone can be living at the other end of the world and yet still make me admire him so. I've read a lot of comments about how he should be signed with a label and produce his own album and blablbalbalba, but there's a part of me that's thankful his videos aren't going viral on youtube. Not that I think he's not talented enough to be signed, I just feel that sometimes being famous would make you lose yourself. And I'd hate it if he was forced to sing songs that he doesn't like. Okay okay, and maybe cause when he's not TOO FAMOUS, he feels almost reachable to me. At least, he's just a normal guy. You know?

Anyway, enough with the babbling. Here's the MAIN REASON why this post was created; his voice will win you over. Honestly. If it doesn't, go see a doctor! Listen to them with your headphones :)


This was the first video I watched. It made me WANT to dream a little dream of him. Ahahah! What a voice, right?


This song really tugged at my heartstrings because I have seen the rain come down on a sunny day. And sometimes when that happens, you just gotta embrace it and then move on with life.


If I'm not mistaken, 'Dirty Psalm' was one of his own creations and I thought it was just gonna be of him playing his guitar. Even with that, I was already mesmerized. But when he started to sing, with his soulful voice and those sincere eyes, I was really amazed. In my opinion, he should definitely complete the song :)


And last but not least, 'My Favorite Things' from the The Sound of Music. I love this song! And gummy bears! ahahah. It's just awesome how he's capable of making me love this song more than I already did.

Hope you enjoyed it!
If there's ever an opportunity, I'm sure it would be great to hear him sing live! :D


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment