Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2NE1- HATE YOU MV (HD)

So the wait is over! 2NE1 JUST released the music video to their newest single, 'Hate You' and it's fully animated. It's kinda cute, really. Although I don't really get the story line of them chasing this dude(?) which is the bad guy. Then they progress to a fight scene where 2ne1 members lose pretty badly at first with Bom even losing her shotgun. Very LOL worthy. ahahah. Anyway, CL manages to shoot the dude and then it suddenly turns into this hulk looking monster? AHAHHAAHAH. They manage to kill it in the end though. If you don't know what the crap I'm talking about, just know that the evil monster dies in the end. There's our happy ending!

Okay, I'll just cut to the chase. Watch the music video yourself and be your own judge. After hearing the full song, I'm still not TOO EXCITED over it YET. Maybe it'll take some time to love this single? I don't know. But anyway, it's not like you gotta love EVERYTHING, right? What do you think?






*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment