Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Friday, October 29, 2010

동방신기 (Dong Bang Shin Ki)

Once a Cassie, always a Cassie.

From left: Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin.

Since JYJ has been promoting recently, I've come to run through my video folder and realised that most of the videos were of DBSK. Besides being a fan of their outgoing personality and dorkiness, I also salute their incredible vocal skills. Once you get hooked on, there's no turning back despite the whole lawsuit issue. I only wish for the day I see the five of them standing on the same stage, pursuing their dream as ONE. 

PERFORMANCES

Here are a few videos of their performances for those of you who are interested :)




LOVE IN THE ICE (2007)




VARIOUS ACAPELLAS FROM 2007






WRONG NUMBER & MIROTIC (2008)


Since DBSK is my favourite group and I know I AM biased towards them, you can expect to see random videos of them being posted here. Teehee :D
I hope these three videos helped in turning you into a fan!

-ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH-

Till the next time!
*Puuuuuuuuuuuutttsss!*

No comments:

Post a Comment