Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Saturday, October 16, 2010

성균관 스캔들 (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

The drama that I am currently watching- Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
At first, I just wanted to see for myself whether Yoochun (JYJ, DBSK) was talented in acting. However, I soon got addicted to the plot of the story and here I am now, promoting the drama. The drama sheds light on a 500 year old Korean academic institute of Sungkyunkwan.

Description:


When her younger brother falls ill, Kim Yoon Hee enters the school in his place disguised as a boy in her desperation to find a way to support him, and becomes friends with Lee Sun Joon, a perfectionist who is also the brains of the gang, playboy Goo Yong Ha and the rebellious Moon Jae Shin.

The plot may sound similar to Hana Kimi but it has its own differences. KBS World is currently airing this drama every Monday and Tuesday at 9.00 p.m. If you have the time or just want to chill out watching something, you should give this drama a try.

If you are interested in watching it online, you can do so at;


or



*Puuuuuuttsss!*

XOXO,
SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment