Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Monday, October 11, 2010

KETCHUP TIME!




PJ: Should I bring my book down with me to read during lunch?
SJ: Nope.
PJ: Yeah, it's catch up time anyway. Okay, then.
SJ: Did you just say KETTTCHUUPP TIME?!
PJ: ==. Why do I even hang out with you?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






SJ: Hey, I just heard the word SPM.
(It IS a very sensitive time for all fifth formers)

PJ: Yeah, the group of school kids sitting behind you. *Points*

SJ: *Turns to look*

PJ: *Burp*

SJ: DID YOU JUST BURP IN MAH FACE!?!?#@?w?
@%^=@^*$*)#$*%)#*%?!?#%+Y

PJ: Yup! Next up is farting, it's all part of ketching up! *grins*
I'll do it in the car so that it'll be more concentrated *evil smirk*

SJ: *Smacks forehead*

CURRENT SCORE:
PJ: 1 ; SJ: 0

A few minutes later..

SJ: Omg, look at that guy!

PJ: What? Where? *Turns around*

SJ: *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP!*

PJ: O_O

SJ: teeeheeee!

FINAL SCORE:
PJ: 1 ; SJ: 1

I've always liked happy endings :)
Till our next ketchup time!

*Puuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt!*

XOXO,
SJ


No comments:

Post a Comment