Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Thursday, May 19, 2011

BEAST- FICTION COMEBACK ON M! COUNTDOWN

Wassup everyone?

After the release of their music video, 'Fiction', Beast is back with their first comeback on M! Countdown. Not only did they perform their title track, 'Fiction' but they also performed 'Rainy Days' as well. I would just like to say that I'm very proud of them and I think they did a GREAT live especially for 'Fiction'. I totally fell in love with it. They way they sang and expressed the lyrics was so sorrowful yet fantastic. If only all of you felt the same pain I feel when I hear them singing this song. It just tugs at my heartstrings. ahaha.

Without further ado, I give you BEAST! (In High Definition!)






*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment