Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Monday, May 23, 2011

BIG BANG- LOVE SONG MV MAKING (ENG SUBBED)

Hey guys!

Do you remember Big Bang's Love Song music video that I posted up not too long ago? I sure do! I loved the elegance that was exuded from the simplicity of the video. (Well, not that simple since they had a hard time filming it). Ahahah. But anyway, I am here today to present you with the MAKING FILM of Big Bang's 'Love Song' MV! *claps*

It's actually quite painful to watch the boys go through the filming since there was a lot of smoke & dust, thus making it hard for them to breathe. I'm sure it wasn't just them. The whole crew member must have suffered a lot in order to produce such great quality. The weather must've been chilly too since they were dressed in thick jackets during intervals of their shoot. I really respect their dedication towards their work. Not once did I see them complaining about the arduous work they go through but instead, we get to see them joking around and laughing about while shooting for the music video. The thing that surprised me most was how fast they could run! ahahaha. Just after getting the director's "CUT!", they ran away like little kids. Super adorable! I'm glad to be able to see how they transition in and out of the video during their solo parts too. It looked really smooth and cool in the full music video but in reality, they had to run around burning objects and wait to be cued for their parts. All in all, it's definitely one music video that we, VIPS will watch over and over again until we get bored of looking at them. Which is erm, never. AHAHHAA!

ENJOY! :D



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment