Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Monday, May 2, 2011

PARK BOM (박봄) - DON'T CRY (ACCOUSTIC LIVE) & SE7EN FT. TOP- DIGITAL BOUNCE (YG FAM DVD)

Hello helllo, everyone!

Can you believe that it's already MAY?! *panics* 
My finals are just around the corner! *shrieks* And after feeling unmotivated for a couple of weeks, falling sick, recovering and just wanting to lay in bed until someone drags me back up onto my own two feet, I've decided that it's time to stop procrastinating. Maybe this has something to do with me turning 18. I dunno. Or perhaps I just needed time to play dead in order to do some soul searching. I presume that I'm feeling this way as I'm still undecided about my future. It can get REALLY frustrating at times. I'm sure everyone of us has felt this way before. The most important thing is picking yourself back up (no matter how). 

And to encourage everyone out there to get through this gloomy phase, here's YG ON AIR's video of Park Bom covering 'You & I' as well as 'Don't Cry' in acoustic! She has breathtaking vocals and I swear she sounds exactly the same as her released audio, if not better. This girl just never fails to impress me. ahahaa. Enjoy the video! :)



And if you guys aren't fans of Park Bom, check out SE7EN's collaboration with TOP during the YG FAMILY CONCERT! What an amazing performance that keeps fans all over the world screaminggggg! (For maximum effect, blast your speakers!)
Papa YG, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE come to Malaysia! PLEASEEEEEEE! 





Peace out! :D
*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment