Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

IT'S APRIL 27TH!!!

Hello Hello!

It's finally here! THE day has arrived! What's all the fuss about the 27th of April, you ask? It is the BIRTHDAY of our very own (MAIN) blogger, SJ! It is the time to celebrate our hardworking blogger who continuously updates the blog with contents that interest you while having to bear with me - the phantom blogger.

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby sister! Although I really don't think you're anything close to a baby sister considering you're taller and you bully me around =P



I might not be able to be in person to celebrate with you, but you do know I'm there in spirit =D Thank you very much for always being there through the ups and downs, highs and lows, good and bad...you get the idea ;) As great as a sister you have been to me, always remember that I am ever ready to be here for you. Well, provided I'm not sleeping due to the time difference but that's another case =P

Just to let you know what you mean to me, here goes :

S- Someone who would spend the time to hear me out, no matter when
I-  Insists on something even when I disagree, because it's the best for me
S- Stays up at night with me (in spirit) to help me study for exams ;)
T- Tells me off as and when you like - how did that happen again?!?!
E- Entertains me with lame jokes that only we seem to get
R- Rummages through the fridge with me especially during exam

Thanks for being my SISTAH! ;)

LOVE YOU TO BITS!

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

PJ - yes, you read right. I'm finally posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment