Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Sunday, April 17, 2011

OLLEH BIGBANG TV FULL CUT (ENG SUBBED)

ALOHA!
If you guys have read my previous post, watched GD's cuts on Olleh Big Bang TV and wanted the REST of the cuts, your wish has been granted. The full cuts are out WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES! I am once again VERY proud to be a VIP seeing how much effort is put into Big Bang's Big Show. They're such amazing artists and honestly, don't they get tired? I WANNA GO FOR BIG SHOWWWW! T_T

ENJOY! :D








SEUNGRI'S CUTS


TOP'S CUTS


And a BONUS for ALL VIPS! Big Bang's best 'Stupid Liar' performance so far! :D


I love how energetic they all look in this performance and GD has sexyyy arms! *drools* Not gonna comment on the pants though :p

Love ya! Ciao! <3

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment