Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HENNESSY ARTISTRY 2011, HERE I COME!

What's up, peeps? :D
I have great news for y'all!

IT'S FINALLY HERE! IT'S BACK AT OUR SHORES AND READY TO SWEEP US OFF OUR FEET ONCE AGAIN!



If you guys have checked out last year's blog post on Hennessy Artistry posted by PJ and liked what you saw, be prepared for more mind-blowing coverage as I will be attending the country's most talked about party, H-Artistry "The Global Art of Mixing" this year. To those of you who have no clue on what Hennessy Artistry is all about, let's just say that you can expect rocking music, tantalizing Hennessy V.S.O.P signature long drinks, a wild crowd and most importantly, it's a night for you to let loose. 


I mean, seriously, I don't know if it's just me but college is becoming so stressful these days, I'm barely surviving. Is everyone feeling that way or did April's fool depart a little earlier than expected? It must be the upcoming mocks and examinations that's driving me up the wall. Well, at least now I have the Hennessy Artistry on the 30th of April to close this "depressing" month with a BANG!


Not only that, party-goers coming into the party this year will receive a new radio-frequency identification (RFID) wristband that allows them to log on to their respective Facebook accounts and automatically post their activities as status updates whenever they scan their wristbands onto a RFID reader located at each Hennessy Mixing booth. Talk about technology taking over this superb clubbing experience! It just enhances this event further and brings it up to a level high above the rest. I can't wait to get my hands on one! 

Still not excited about Hennessy Artistry 2011? Take a look at their tantalizing V.S.O.P long drinks that come in 4 delicious flavors. 

Hennessy Apple, Hennessy Berry, Hennessy Ginger as well as Hennessy Citrus. 

If you still need more evidence as to how BIG this event is gonna be, here's a photograph taken from last year's Hennessy Artistry. 

Yup, the crowd was huge and it's going to be the same this year. If not better :D


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment