Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

GOODBYES ARE NOT FOREVER


No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.  ~Robert Southey

Dear readers,

I felt complied to inform you guys that my sister/co-blogger (PJ)/ best friend will be leaving to Scotland tomorrow to further her studies and she will be leaving us. In particular, ME! :(
I am sure you all know by now HOW MUCH (not!) she blogs but she will always be a part of the team. Contributing ideas and staying awake with me (spiritually) when the topic of blogging is brought forward. I still cannot imagine my life without her or rather I just refuse to think about this matter as my brain has blocked off all thoughts of her leaving. I know that's silly but hey, we all have our own ways in coping with sadness. Yes, I am sad though I may appear strong. I wish her all the best in her future undertakings and may her studies be smooth and pleasant in Scotty-land! Oh, and if it's possible, bring home a Scottish man ;D  (JOKE!)
I'm going to miss you dearly. Remember that! <3

Lots of love,
SJ

P.S.: Sorry for the lack of updates, dear readers! I promise to update right after my tests! :)

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment