Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Monday, April 25, 2011

BIG BANG'S STUPID LIAR, LOVE SONG & BABY DON'T CRY ACAPELLA

Seriously, as if the original track of Big Bang's songs aren't mind-blowing enough, YG Entertainment decided to release acapella versions of Stupid Liar, Love Song and Baby Don't Cry. *dies* 
It's really refreshing to hear their crystal clear voices and there's no doubt that these boys can sing! I've read so many positive feedbacks and comments on how impressed VIPs were when they heard the members singing without the background music. Everything that Big Bang does appeal to me and here's just another example that enforces my love towards Big Bang.

TOP's voice when he raps is soooo sexay and GD has the most original vocals I've ever heard. Both their voices are extremely significant, you can NEVER miss it. Then comes Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung's sweet vocals that wraps the whole song into a warm bun and it goes straight into your mouth. When it finally settles in your stomach, it's already too late as you're addicted to the taste and you realize that you're unconsciously picking up your next bun! WAIT! WARM BUN? WHAT? DID I JUST SAY THAT?


Anywayyyyyy, without further ado, I present you, fantastic acapellas!


Listening to Stupid Liar, you'll realize that most of the background sounds actually come from them and not the music! (Even all the howling sounds!) They sound great and it doesn't matter whether this song is accompanied by music or not, you can't help but bop to the song as it's being played.



Seriously, TOP's voice at the start totally melted my heart. How can a voice that deep and husky be so sexy? SERIOUSLY! Then comes Daesung's voice which makes you go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And GD's voice which makes you go ooooohhhhhhhhhhh. And Taeyang and Seungri's voice which made me go....YOU GET THE DRILL! 




Everyone knows that Daesung is one of the main vocals in the group but honestly, he's still so underrated! For the first 20 seconds, I was like, whaaaaaaaaaaaatttt but my goosebumps appeared out of no where as I heard Daesung's voice serenading me starting from the 21st second. He possesses such a calm and gentle yet powerful voice that never fails to amaze me. The most important point that I would like to emphasize is that every time Daesung sings, I can really feel his sincerity. <3

Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did! :D

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment