Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Friday, April 22, 2011

PARK BOM (박봄) - DON'T CRY (ENG SUBBED/1080p HD)

HELLLOOO HELLLOOO! :D

After all the hype about Park Bom's new solo song, Don't Cry, the music video was just released a few days ago and I waited till there was an English subbed video before posting it up here. (I know, I know, I'm so nice) HEEEE :D




I know that the song's about her lost love but is the guy dead? The lines "Someday, we'll meet again. In our next life, we will see each other again". That shows that he's gone, right? RIGHT?! Ahahaha. I read a lot of comments about how Park Bom looks awkward and stiff in the music video and although I love her, I'd have to agree too. I'm not gonna go into the topic of plastic surgery and all that stuff but honestly, the music video would have been better if she expressed it a little more.

#NOT HATIN', JUST SAYIN'

But the main point why we love Park Bom so much is because of her vocals so we should just concentrate on the beauty of the song. The mixture of House beats doesn't do justice to her fantastic vocals but I'm already addicted to this song as it's on constant replay in my playlist :D


Can't wait for 2NE1 TV Season 3!!


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment