Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Friday, May 6, 2011

HENNESSY ARTISTRY 2011

Helllllooooo peeps!

As promised, I will be blogging about the Hennessy Artistry 2011 event that I've recently attended with none other than YJ anddddddd *drumrolls*
MY GRANDMA! :D
Seriously, if there was an award for the Coolest Grandma, she'd totally own it. She's the person whom we drink with occasionally and pour our hearts out to. <3

Although I wasn't too sure if she enjoyed the blasting club music and overly crowded room, she sure loved the drinks that kept on coming! 

Before entering the event, we got to take a picture on the red carpet. Celebrity style :p

My brother and I got to hang out too! :D (Although he was busy socializing with others most of the time)  ehehehe. Don't tell him I said that! D:

What can I say about the event? Yes, it was at a much smaller scale compared to last year's but that doesn't mean people did not party twice as hard as they did last year! The Opera was a little too small for the coverage of such a popular event though since the whole club was packed and I felt like I was in the sauna most of the time. Brushing shoulders with cuties is one thing, but having to jam your elbows into other people in order for them  to move out of the way is another thing. Imagine how sweaty everyone was! *ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww~* AHAHAHAHA! The other thing that I wasn't especially fond off was how ALMOST EVERYONE in the club was smoking like a chimney! I know you must be going like, "What is she talking about? IT'S A CLUB!" Yeah, I know that and I didn't want to be petty but seriously? Must so many people smoke? Don't they know the EFFECTS OF SMOKING?!? *stands up to grab my Biology book*. ahahaha. Can you imagine being in a SMALL CLUB with an OVER-SIZED CROWD that smokes? If the venue was a little bigger, perhaps I wouldn't have felt so suffocated. But hey, that's just me. Someone else reading this post could really be addicted to being a passive smoker. You would never know! Just sayin'!

The GREATTTTTTTTT thing about this event, however, which helps to cancel out most of the points above would be the superb service. I swear I was holding a glass of either Hennessy Apple or Hennessy Berry the whole night. (Not that I mind, though. eheheh) No, don't look at me like I'm some kind of alcoholic! I AM NOT! I only had 3 glasses and frankly speaking it was quite enough. I didn't need to get drunk to have fun. Just sipping on my tasteful drink slowly and bobbing my head to the AMAZING songs being played made me feel like KING! Or queen. Oh, and another thing, the DJ in-charge was totally awesome. The song choices were superb and it totally got the crowd rushing to the dance floor! 

It was definitely a night to remember. And although I may have came across as some whiny kid that's really petty, I actually truly enjoyed myself that night. This is what we call experience, right? If you've got an opportunity to attend something like this yourself, GO FOR IT! :)

P.S: Wish you were there, PJ! :(


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment