Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Monday, August 8, 2011

2NE1 TV SEASON 3 (EPISODE 4- LIVE WORLDWIDE)

WASSUPPPPPP, BLACKJACKS! :D
Sorry for the delay of Episode 4! Besides being occupied with my college work, I've just been tired. Yeah, that's my excuse for everything. But oh well, you can't exactly be sick of life when there's so much good music going around, can you? :)
No music, no life. Truly. So anyway, Episode 4 shows behind the scene clips of how the music video for 'Ugly' was shot as well as their preparations. I take back what I said about the song. It's so addictive! And it has a good tune too (I mean, what can I say? They're 2NE1, yo!). And yesssss, I know that the song is meant to be empowering....but sad. But empowering, nonetheless. Heeeeeeeee.

Enjoy episode 4! :D



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment