Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Monday, August 15, 2011

WHERE IS THE "GOOD" IN GOODBYE?

Once again, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I have to announce that my brother (YJ)/ first follower of smalldotfarts/ my poopy buddy is leaving us to further his studies. T_____________________T




I hate being the youngest! I have to witness everyone LEAVING ME BEHIND and nobody feels sad for me when I leave (parents don't count). LOL. Anyway, I just wanted you to know how lonely I'm going to be once you leave. Since we have the habit of disturbing each other when we're bored, it breaks my spirit when I think about walking into your empty room :(((  Even the thought of conquering your room doesn't seem so appealing at times like these. And I would like to apologize for not helping you pack (just like how I ignored PJ and pretended like nothing was going on) BECAUSE (yes, I have my reasons) if I helped you pack with my own hands, it would make me feel like I'm sending you away quicker. And I didn't want that. Ugh, I hate this feeling. 


Anyway, have a safe flight and may you have an awesome study trip abroad! Soak everything in as it happens and just enjoy yourself. Not too much though



Thanks for always being my protective brother! :D
ANDDDDDDDDDDD
being supportive of my TRUE FORM! ^00^



We only part to meet again.
John Gay


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment