Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PARK YOOCHUN- 너를 위한 빈자리 (THE EMPTY SPACE FOR YOU)

YELLOW! :D
I know this song was released a long time ago but I keep forgetting to post it up. hehe. Sorry! So, anyway, this was part of the soundtrack for Yoochun's latest drama, Miss Ripley, which ended not too long ago. And honestly, trying to comment on this song is no easy task. I mean, if you listen carefully to the lyrics, it's about a man loving a woman so much but not being able to express his love to her outwardly. In order for the other party to live happily, he pushes her away and tries to hide his affections but there'll always be an empty space in his heart for her? Do you get it? ahahahahaha.


Oh well, there are English lyrics in the video for your further understanding. LOL. Enjoy! :)

My pain is okay because I love you. 


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment