Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Monday, August 8, 2011

UNDATEABLE MEN


So, the word #undateable was trending on Twitter the other day and I was thinking of qualities that would make a guy totally undateable to me. And guess what? I just met one in college the other day. I was rushing to class after buying my lunch and just as I was about to pass through the fire escape door into the common room, this dude (bitch!) came charging towards me. I thought since I was already halfway through the door, he would just move aside and let me pass first (like how ANY NORMAL GUY would) but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 
He decides that his grandfather owns the whole building and he should be treated like a king. So he just pushed his way through and forced me to move backwards in order for him to go through the door first. And the worst part was, one of his friends witnessed this and said, "DUDDDDEEEE!" trying to tell him that what he has done was RUDE but all that BITCH said was, "I DON'T CAREEEEE~~~" and walked off. And I know what you must be thinking right now, I should totally have kicked him in the balls and said, "HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL, BITCH :)" but everything happened so quickly and to be honest, I was pretty much shocked and speechless. Yeah, I know!
ME. 
SPEECHLESS. What on earth is going on?

So, just a short reminder to all you guys out there WHO STILL THINKS THEY'RE WORTH BEING CALLED A GUY, let alone a gentleman, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show some manners! Prove to women that chivalry isn't dead! Just a small gesture like holding the door for someone behind you shouldn't be too much to ask for, right? It doesn't matter if the person behind you is a girl or a guy. Does it take so much effort to hold the door for ONE person? I mean, obviously you don't just stand there all day and open the door for every single person =_______________=  you know what I'm talking about!

And it would be nice if you stop shoving all the girls you see at the bus stop just so you can get on the bus. You see, the thing is, in HELP college, we have this very retarded transportation system where we have to travel from the main block (where we park) to the KPD (where the classrooms are located) EVERY SINGLE DAY! And I'm sooooooooo sick and tired of having to push and shove my way through the crowds in order to get on the bus. It makes me feel rude too. One of my friend had this encounter with a guy who pulled her bag when she was just about to go on the bus and as a result of that, she stumbled backwards and what's NOT surprising was that, the guy quickly climbed on the bus and took her spot. So much for being a gentleman, huh? I mean, seriously, in this day and age, we don't expect you to give up your seat to strangers but what we ask is for you to show some chivalry! No, you don't need the qualifications of a knight, just treating us the way we want to be treated would be nice. I know what all the guys must be thinking now, "BUT GIRLS ARE SUCH BITCHES THESE DAYS AND EVEN WHEN WE TREAT THEM NICELY, THEY WANT TO BE "INDEPENDENT", AND SCREW WITH OUR SINCERITY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US AND ETC." Okay, fine. I know there are some bitches out there who don't deserve such royal treatments. So, please. Recognize the faces of bitches and princesses. If they're not giving you the "UGH" face, then at least TRY to be a little courteous.

Don't just act chivalrous in front of your girlfriends! You might just fall in love with the girl you shoved while trying to get on the bus. You never know. You just never know. 

Okay, that's all from me today! All these rant is making me tired. And yes, I've created a new label called 'RANT!' so technically, you can expect more of these random rants in the future. *evil laughter cue* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! 

Toodles! :D

P.S: Mind the language. Ooops, too late! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment