Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Friday, August 19, 2011

2NE1 TV SEASON 3 (EPISODE 6- LIVE WORLDWIDE)

WASSUP, EVERYONE? :D
Episode 6 starts off with 2ne1 winning first place on M!Countdown for their FIRST performance of 'Ugly'. *applause* The girls were extremely excited and showed off the trophy well :D Then during their practice for the 'Nolza Concert', Bom forgot that she ate jajangmyun for breakfast and tried to deny it. Why is she so cute? ahaha. And I've seen a lot of comments on how YG is too strict on 2ne1 and even meanly said that they looked "stupid" during an interval of the dance but I don't think it's that serious. I mean, it's all just constructive criticisms. Without him being honest and guiding them forward, 2ne1 wouldn't be where they are now. He knows what he's doing, so it's all good. Chilllllll, guyyysss! :) And as CL & Dara suggest, when life gets tough, turn to music. I do that too and honestly, it helps a lot. Find a song where you can relate to the lyrics and if there's even a need to cry, I think it would be best to just express yourself. Okay, I'm just saying that cause I'm a crybaby. You don't have to crryyy :p
 We even get to see some footage from their Singapore concert rehearsals and once again, I would like to emphasize that someday, one day, VERY VERY SOON, I'm gonna make sure I see them performing liveeeeee! I can already feel the excitement! gahhhh! Can youuuu? :D

But for now, enjoy episode 6! :)



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment