Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

김재중 (KIM JAEJOONG)- 지켜줄께 (I'LL PROTECT YOU)

KIM JAEJOONG, SARANGHAE! <3
AHAHAHA. Sorry about that but Jaejoong's my bias, you see. kekeke. Anyway, that's not the main point. Jaejoong, who's currently starring in the drama, 'Protect The Boss' has self-written and self-composed this BEAUTIFULLLLLLL and FLAWLESSSSSS song called 'I'll Protect You'. His voice is just breathtaking and he has such a capability to project the emotions of the song so very well. Like when he's singing the lines, "Would you be happy if you were to leave me?", "I am not able to let you go even with that because it will hurt more than death", the subtle "I love you", "I can't give you up to the arms of any other" and "Why is my heart unable to let you go?". Ahhhh, killll me! JUST KILL ME! If you know want to know which part I'm referring to, pay close attention to the change in his voice from 2:12 onwards.

The lyrics is about a man who learns true love and wishes to protect the woman he has set his eyes upon. Feeling like his misery would fade away the moment he sees her face, his feelings for her grows stronger, loving her and all her flaws. He then becomes worried that this woman he loves would leave him, so he fights for this love. Standing before his beloved, he holds on tightly to her hands and swear to never let go, refusing to send her into anyone else's arms. *awwwwwww*
(well, that's just my summary from the lyrics)


Here's a video of the song complete with English Translations (with clips of compilation from Jaejoong's 3hree Voices 11)



P.S: Junsu's OST for Scent of a Woman is coming up next! :D The three of them (JYJ) are all singing OSTs for dramas now. It makes me so proud of them :')  *sniffles*

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment